As founder and partner at Gufford & Brandt in Stuart, Florida, attorney Joe Gufford helps clients avoid burdensome legal issues following a car accident. Insurance companies can lack sensitivity in their approach to reaching a resolution, and working with an experienced lawyer like Joe Gufford can simplify the process. Joseph Gufford, and the legal team at Gufford & Brandt, serve clients involved in a variety of accidents, including rear-end collisions, side-impact accidents, highway crashes, fatal car accidents, and more.
To ensure the protection of rights, it’s important to take the following actions:
– Contact the police. An officer will arrive at the scene to complete an official report. This report will be vital in future proceedings.
– Take pictures of the overall scene of the accident, including the license plates, the cars, and any injuries incurred.
– Visit a doctor for an examination, no matter how minor the injuries might seem.
– Contact the insurance companies, and avoid discussing the cause of the accident.
– Contact a law firm with experience handling car accidents. For a free legal assessment from Gufford & Brandt, call (866) 603-9936.